Does drinking tomato soup weaken? Yes, it helps not only for colds, coughs and flu, but also to lose weight. Tomato soup helps the body to replenish all lost nutrients. It cleanses the body and thus plays an important role in burning fat. Soups moisturize and keep you full for a long time without taking too many calories. But how you prepare it is also important.
Does drinking tomato soup weaken?
In order for tomato soup to be effective in slimming, it is essential that the proportion of substances such as fat, which rises in calorie care, is low. That's why the recipe for attenuating tomato soup below is for you.
Weight Loss Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato soup is a very tasty and vitamin-filled drink. But if you prefer it to lose weight, you will need to make some changes to the recipe. Here are the ingredients of the weakening tomato soup and its recipe for preparation:
Ingredients for Weight Loss Tomato Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 large or 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 800 grams of tomatoes must be concise and chopped
- 1 fine sprig fresh thyme
- 2-3 cups water or tomato juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Preparation of Weakening Tomato Soup
- Take a large bowl or a deep-bottomed pan and heat the oil over medium heat. When hot, add onions and carrots, sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the tomato paste to the pan and lower the heat. Keep stirring.
- Root out the thyme leaves and add them to the pan with the tomatoes. If there is no thyme, basil or another plant of your choice can be used. Stir until the tomatoes are shredded (10-15 minutes). Add 2 cups of water or tomato juice and bring to the boil, then adjust the heat so that it bubbles slightly.
- Adjust the spices according to your choice. If you like spicy soup, you can add a little red pepper to it. Garnish with basil and serve.
Does drinking tomato soup really weaken?
Of course it is! However, it depends on how you prepare it. Delicious soup can be part of a healthy meal plan, and eating a glass of tomato soup with salad for lunch or consuming it before dinner can help you lose weight. But a rich soup with plenty of fat and creamy can help gain weight. According to a study, if you eat a salad or vegetable soup before dinner, it helps to satisfy your hunger and makes it easier for you to maintain proper portion control for the rest of the meal. Homemade tomato soup is best for this way because you can control the amount of salt and sugar that gets into it yourself.
Benefits of Drinking Tomato Soup to Lose Weight
Tomato soup, which helps to lose weight when prepared to be low calorie, also provides many health benefits. Tomatoes have a very rich content in vitamin C and beta-carotene. They are also naturally low in calories and do not contain fat. It detoxifies the body while strengthening healthy vision for the eyes and also reduces the risk of cancer. So hurry up and start consuming this tomato soup today. If you wish, you can also read our article titled Tomato and Its Benefits during Pregnancy, Tomato Cravings.