Thistle can cause quite distressing situations when used unconsciously in terms of damages and side effects. We also touched on the situation in which the camel thorn, which comes up with its benefits, will be objectionable to use and what are the possible harmful side effects.
What are the Damages and Side Effects of Thistle? Who Can't Use Thistle?
Thistle (Silybum marianum) is a medicinal native to Southern Europe is a plant. This herbal remedy has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and various health benefits. To be generally considered safe although it causes negative effects in some people with long-term use Known. Individuals using thistle have abdominal problems, allergic reactions and interactions with some types of drugs with the hormone estrogen has notified you. In this article, the possible harms and side effects of thistle are titled detailed in the form of:
- Can cause abdominal problems
- Cause allergic reactions Can
- Can interact with estrogen
- During breastfeeding and pregnancy may show interaction
- Interacting with cholesterol drugs can enter
- It can lower blood sugar too much
- Interacting with other drugs can enter
- Can cause weakness
Thistle Harms and Side Effects To Digestive Problems Why It May Be
Research shows that thistle causes diarrhea, bloating, gas and stomach can cause some abdominal problems, such as a condition. Thistle abdominal pain, anorexia (loss of appetite) and bowel habits can lead to harmful changes.
Thistle Side Effects May Cause Allergic Reactions
Thistle, especially weeds, marigolds, daisies and it can cause allergic reactions in people who are allergic to chrysanthemums. Some reports also show that thistle can cause skin rashes and mule Has been reported. However, after taking the thistle, an allergic if you develop a reaction, stop using it and consult your doctor.
Thistle Can Interact With Estrogen
Thistle has several estrogen-like properties and some sources of several health conditions sensitive to estrogen (endometriosis uterus as it appears outside and causes pain) can exacerbate specifies. That's why thistle can cause certain hormone levels in the body to can reduce it. Take estrogen pills together with the effectiveness of the pills can reduce it. Some of these estrogen pills can be used for etinil estradiol, estradiol, etc. It can drink. However, more direct research on this issue Must.
Thistle Harms and Side Effects in Breastfeeding and Pregnancy
Thistle has historically improved breast milk growth although it has been used for, the benefits during breastfeeding and pregnancy are not yet good has not been studied. Therefore, in order not to encounter any problems, pregnancy and choose not to use thistle plants during the lactation period.
Thistle May Interact With Cholesterol Drugs
Thistle is known to lower cholesterol levels (lipid reducer) can interact with statin drugs. Some of these drugs It can include Mevacor, Lescol, Zocor, Pravachol and Baycol. They're both the same. since the liver is broken down by enzymes, the thistle is interacts.
Thistle Harms and Side Effects May Affect Sugar
Blood sugar in the care of thistle harms and side effects contains a chemical called silimarin, which can lower levels. Direct thistle along with diabetes drug, although lack of research there is a possibility that taking it will reduce blood sugar levels too much.
Thistle May Interact With Certain Drugs
Some drugs break down in the liver, and the thistle can affect how fast it occurs. Some drugs with thistle and taking medications can cause small interactions. Some such drugs can include:
Since this thistle affects the way the liver disintegrates, negative role in the appearance of beneficial or harmful effects of these drugs Play. Some research has shown that, in general, thistle is a drug in humans. may not pose a major risk to their interactions.
Thistle Can Cause Exhaustion
Some people are exhausted, weak after the consumption of thistle and experience excessive sweating. Other associated symptoms include there is a tingling sensation and muscle cramps in the muscles.
Who Can't Use Thistle?
Damages and possible side effects of thistle people with the following characteristics should be careful must behave:
- Those with a delicate digestion caution when using thistle.
- People with allergic bodies try not to consume thistle.
- In terms of hormones such as estrogen those with problems and those undergoing hormone therapy should not eat thistle.
- During breastfeeding and pregnancy is recommended not to use in this subject because it may interact.
- Those who take cholesterol drugs it should not consume thistle.
- Diabetics and diabetes users should avoid thistle.
- Thistle should not be used with drugs.
- Those who feel fatigue and exhaustion in order not to worsen the situation, it should be cautious in the consumption of thistle.
Last Words About Thistle Harms and Side Effects
Although thistle is useful, it can cause harmful effects in some people. These can include abdominal problems and allergic reactions. Although it can also cause drug interactions, the results of the research are unclear. However, if you are taking any medication, it is safe to consult your doctor before taking thistle. In order not to encounter any problems during pregnancy and breastfeeding, thistle consumption should be cautious. If you wish, what are the harms of blackhead grass? You can also read the article Titled Harm and Side Effects of Blackhead Grass.
- What are the Damages and Side Effects of Thistle? Who
Can't Use Thistle?
- Thistle Harms and Side Effects To Digestive Problems Why It May Be
- Thistle Side Effects May Cause Allergic Reactions
- Thistle Can Interact With Estrogen
- Thistle Harms and Side Effects in Breastfeeding and Pregnancy
- Thistle May Interact With Cholesterol Drugs
- Thistle Harms and Side Effects May Affect Sugar
- Thistle May Interact With Certain Drugs
- Thistle Can Cause Exhaustion
- Who Can't Use Thistle?