In today's article on the benefits and harms of purple cabbage, we have compiled various information about b12 rich red cabbage for you and summarized it in headings.
Benefits and Harms of Purple Cabbage
Purple Cabbage is a vegetable variety that is consumed more especially in winter. Consuming purple cabbage is very beneficial from a health point of view and its excessive consumption also has some harms. Purple cabbage is a vegetable variety that is consumed quite a lot both in our country and in Europe. When it is a vegetable consumed so much, the benefits and harms of purple cabbage are investigated quite a lot.
Especially in winter, cabbage is consumed in the diseases it is known to create a resistant immune system. Purple cabbage there is a sufficient amount of vitamin C. And the body's need for vitamin C is great to the extent that it meets the extent. While purple cabbage has its benefits, some harms is available.
What are the Benefits of Purple Cabbage?
- Regulates the body's immune system.
- It contains a large amount of vitamins and thus meets your vitamin needs.
- It has a positive effect on the health of the nervous system.
- It helps to eliminate harmful toxins in the body.
- Prevents fatigue and fatigue.
- Purple cabbage, which is liver and heart friendly, should be consumed abundantly.
- It helps to eliminate excess iodine that occurs in the body.
- It is a factor in the elimination of this problem in people who have anemia problem.
- Especially in people with Alzheimer's and carrying these symptoms, the consumption of purple cabbage will help to pass the disease.
- For people who want to lose weight and diet, purple cabbage accelerates fat burning.
Effects of Red Laha on b12
Red cabbage is thought to increase the level of vitamin b12. For this, it is recommended to consume 3 tablespoons of the purple sauerkraut as we know it every day, every day, for 2 to 3 months.
The ingredients you need to prepare purple sauerkraut: up to 1 tablespoon of rock salt, vinegar the size of a teaspoon and medium-sized red cabbage are required. Finely chop the purple cabbage as if it were a salad and place in a jar, on top of which pour a tablespoon of rock salt, leave until it has run out of juice, which is about two hours. Then add the apple cider vinegar and add boiled and warmed water until the purple cabbages in the jar are below the water level. Don't make your jar too big so you don't have to increase the amount of water.
What are the Harms of Purple Cabbage?
Noticeable due to excessive consumption of purple cabbage there are also some harms. To protect against these harms, use purple cabbage it is necessary to consume it in doses.
Purple cabbage during pregnancy in the form of capsules or cabbage should not be consumed in a way that drinks its water. Breastfeeding of this baby in the womb it can lead to inflammation in the intestines during the period.
For people who constantly consume drugs, the benefits and harms of purple cabbage should surely be well known. Because purple cabbage can reduce the effect of certain drugs.
If you wish, another food rich in the direction of b12, is it harmful to eat radishes in pregnancy about radishes? What are the Benefits of Eating Radishes During Pregnancy? you can also read our article titled "
Cabbage on wiki: https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahana