Plants, herbal teas and foods, which are considered natural painkillers, are now more preferred due to the harmful effects of drugs. Let's take a look at which plants have natural painkiller properties in the list.
List of Natural Pain Relief Plants, Herbal Teas and Food
Not to overdo it in the use of listed plants Please be careful about this. You can also find out which plants below you can find the details that it is good for pain in the rest of the article.
- Beautifulavrat grass
- Bay oil
What Pains Are Natural Pain Relief Plants Good for?
- Almonds: Headache is also good for kidney pain, inflammation of the urinary tract, kidney and bladder.
- Strawberry: useful for urinary tract, bowel and kidney problems. On the other hand, it protects the gums, prevents plaques on the teeth, is good for bad smells and sore throats that occur in the mouth.
- Beautifulavrat grass: It is good for stomach problems, relieves pain in the stomach.
- Pods: they have benefits for pains and inflammations that occur in the kidneys.
- Coconut: Relieves pain in the stomach and kidneys. It also helps to lower kidney stones.
- Rosemary: effective in relieving pain caused by rheumatism.
- Poppy: It is especially used to reduce pain in the teeth. Active ingredients are also used in the construction of some painkillers.
- Laurel oil: it helps parasites to die, as well as good for pain caused by rheumatism.
- Hodan: It is also useful for hodan sore throats, which are effective in relieving coughing.
- Cloves: especially good for toothaches, cloves have a refreshing effect, while fa removes bad breath.
- Rosehip: Offers an effective solution to problems such as hemorrhosis and rheumatism. It cleanses the blood, relieves rheumatism pain.
- Mint: Good for nausea and pain.
- Cherry: cherry, which has a strong painkiller properties, has an aspirin-like effect.
- Chamomile: It is known to be good for hemorrh off pain.
- Eggplant: good for kidney pains, has a calming effect.
- Olives: It has an auxiliary effect in the relief of liver pain.
- Cantaron: good for asthma and stomach problems. It has an anti-deprasan-like effect. It should not be overdone in its use.
- Laurel: Good for nerve pain.
- Hayit: it is good for the pain that women experience during menstruation.
How Headaches Go Naturally
How to Relieve Headache by Natural Herbal Means Without Using Medication, which includes details on how to relieve headaches using natural methods? we recommend that you read our article titled "