The benefits of chestnuts were also highlighted by Ibrahim Saraçoglu. In this article, we will share saraçoglu's views on the benefits of chestnuts with you.
First of all, we would like to report the calories of chestnuts. Because calories are one of the most important things that people with weight problems pay attention to.
A hundred grams of chestnuts contains approximately 175 calories. This means that chestnuts do not have much weight-building effect unless they are overdon. However, this does not mean that he does not lose weight because 6 chestnuts correspond to 2 slices of bread. It's useful as long as the tasting is eaten.
Benefits of Chestnut Ibrahim Saraçoglu
The benefits of chestnuts have also been highlighted by experts in the field such as Ibrahim Saraçoglu and Ahmet Maranki. As a result of our researches, the benefits of chestnuts highlighted by these names are blended and presented to you in substances.
The benefits of chestnuts in the following articles were created as a result of the compilation of names such as Ibrahim Saraçoglu, Ahmet Maranki, Suna Dumankaya and general archives of herbal information.
Benefits of Chestnuts In Substances
The Benefits of Chestnuts Can be listed in substances as follows:
- It contains plenty of vitamin B1, B2 and C.
- Eating chestnuts reduces stress, gives calmness.
- The paper clip contains a lowering feature.
- It has the ability to remove waste from the body.
- It's good for brain cells. It's good for forgetfulness.
- Chestnuts alleviate stomach problems.
- Balances cholesterol levels.
- It is thought to reduce the risk of developing cancer.
- Chestnut It's good for anemia, it balances blood pressure.
- It protects the heart.
- Chestnuts are good for sexual power.
- It contributes to the structure of red blood cells in the blood.
- Reduces the risk of having a stroke.
- Chestnuts also benefit from the protection of veins.
As you can see, the benefits of chestnuts are very great. The mention of these benefits by the likes of Ibrahim Saraçoglu, Ahmet Maranki and Suna Dumankaya also emphasizes how important the benefits of chestnuts are. However, as with everything, when consumed excessively and unconsciously, some harms of chestnuts can have side effects. If you wish, let's talk about what are the harms of your chestnut in the title below.
What are the Harms of Chestnuts?
Chestnuts, which do not have a lot of harmful effects, can cause problems in some special cases. Here is a list of the harms of chestnuts:
- Although its calories are not excessively high, it gains weight when consumed excessively.
- When consumed excessively, it can cause diarrhea or bloating.
- Blood pressure patients may have problems if they overdo it in their chestnut consumption.
- Those with diabetes should also consume it in their decision, as they may have problems due to the excess carbohydrates in the chestnut.
- Pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers should act in their decision on the consumption of chestnuts and first consult their doctor in order not to have any problems.
- Patients who are on blood thinners should also consume chestnuts according to doctor's advice.
If you're having weight problems, you can also check out our articles about weight loss cures.
Chestnut on wiki: https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kestane