In our article on the benefits and harms of cascade, we tried to answer questions such as which diseases are good for the age and what vitamins and minerals are present in the cascade.
Benefits and Harms of Cascade
Cagla; almonds, apricots and melts are immature but is the general name of its raw fruits, which can be consumed. In spring and for a very short time it can be consumed raw with the resulting age or thrown into the salad. After the cascadings are collected, the fruits of the almond tree are as raw almonds is consumed. In some parts, brine is also made of cascade the benefits and harms are also quite curious.
Benefits and Harms of Cascade: Inside the Cascade What Vitamins and Minerals Are Found?
Benefits of lovingly consumed cascade and benefits more when compared to losses is seen. Rich nutritional values in Cagla are strong in human health in some way. Accordingly, the following nutrients in the age items.
- Vitamins B, C and E in it is included,
- Single fatty acids are found,
- It also contains protein,
- Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, It contains potassium and selenium elements,
- It is quite suitable for Dietary Fiber.
E and C are rich ingredients contained in the cascade vitamin helps protect the body against cancer. Vitamin E it also acts as an antioxidant. Therefore, cascade it is also known to be a mitigating factor against signs of aging.
Health Benefits of Cascade
Cagla is very much for human health when consumed correctly plays a useful and nutritious role. Accordingly, the fruit metabolism accelerates and lowers cholesterol. In this way, the heart and protects vascular health. Probiotic action in the intestines and regulation of the digestive system is among the other benefits of the cascade.
When mothers who are breastfeeding consume with age, the mother increased milk. This means that the benefits of the cascade and is one of the biggest differences between the losses. The fruit is also relieves mental fatigue by strengthening the nerves. The one that causes inflammation reducing proteins and balancing blood pressure also provides among the advantages. Balancing blood pressure in the body Potassium element thanks to it.
Cagla use is especially useful for diabetics is seen. With its high fiber value and low glycemic index it is very useful for these patients with age.
What are the Harms of Cascade?
- There is no known effect on the harms of the cascade. However, some of the harmful effects that cascade can have due to its structure may be:
- People with low blood pressure should not consume it with too many ages, as it can have a blood pressure-lowering effect with the age.
- Due to the effect of running the digestive system, it is worth consuming in its decision, as it can produce a harmful effect, such as diarrhea.
- Due to its sour and acidic structure, its excess consumption can damage the stomach.
Age on wiki: https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87a%C4%9Fla