Before we go to our article where we are looking for answers to questions such as how juniper oil benefits are handled by Ibrahim Saraçoglu and where juniper oil is used, let's talk about the succession tree. Juniper comes from the family of cypresses and is a coniferous tree. The fruits of the juniper tree, which has been important throughout history, are medicinal. Juniper fruit, which has a beautiful smell and never sheds its leaves, is black in color and resembles grapes. It is used in traditional medicine with cooking. There is also juniper oil, which is used in many ailments. The benefits of juniper oil have been explained many times by Ibrahim Saraçoglu.
What are the Benefits of Juniper Oil?
The benefits of juniper oil have been quite high lately is mentioned. Juniper oil benefits Ibrahim Saraçoglu listed as follows:
- It is used to purify the body from toxins and to treat inflammation.
- It protects the kidney, intestine, cardiovascular and vascular tract against toxins.
- Juniper oil helps to remove harmful substances from the body and blood by cleaning the blood.
- It is used in the treatment of anemia.
- This plant, which is quite useful against colds and flu, is also very useful for sinusitis.
- Juniper oil, which is effective against body pain, is relaxing in rheumatism and associated joint pain. It can also be used as massage oil.
- It is used to treat wounds by reducing the amount of sugar in the blood.
- Strengthens the bottoms with scalp. For those who want to have shiny hair, juniper oil can be applied to the hair after bathing.
How to Use Juniper Oil?
Juniper oil has 3 ways of using it. Internal use, there is its use through the nose and its external use. Its consistency is quite dense and it is recommended to use a small amount. Juniper oil is also drinkable. Those who want to drink with water drip 4-5 drops into a glass drinkable. This method can be used 3 times a day.
What Is Juniper Oil Good For?
Juniper oil is good for the gas problem. Juniper oil benefits Ibrahim Saraçoglu reports that it is good for many things. It is effective against stomach diseases and juniper oil can be used to relieve stomach spasms and cramps. It is good for insomnia and can be used as a tunic for the skin. It cleanses the skin from dirt and dust. Juniper oil can be applied to clean skin with the help of cotton. Thanks to its natural content and invigorating effect, it prevents wrinkles from forming.
Other articles we recommend you to read:
Juniper tree in wiki: https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ard%C4%B1%C3%A7